moi

moi
seulement moi

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

S T I L

my gedagtes halt
stop in verbaas, ontnugter:
om die woorde te hoor
teenpool die gedagte daarvan

elke koue afgrondtrap
tree stadig verder van kouer
-sien jy nie die smeking
in my oe?-

(hoor wat se jy:::
toe slaan die lewe
jou plat terug
met jou eie hand)

so verwoord ek my smart weg
na 'n enkel warm omgee.
so verlaat ek myself
en haal vlak asem,

sien hoe loop ek weg
van wat my kop dink-
ver ver weg
tot waar ek Lot

ek keer my na my kat;
en sy keer nie weer terug
want seer is seer
en dood is stil

1 comment:

  1. The notoriously secretive swiss replica watches industry doesn't like to talk about this, but over the last few years (and they have since slowed down), they have been pushing too omega replica watches many new timepieces to market. Apparently, they just felt that China was going to keep rolex replica growing, so they literally produced as much as they could and fake breitling shipped them to the places around the world where Chinese and other new-money consumers shopped. As the Chinese economy slowed, and thus the appetite for luxury watches decreased, so did the sales of tag heuer replica watches, resulting in a huge inventory glut. What happens to all that unsold inventory? It ends up on the gray market as new or used watches.

    ReplyDelete