moi

moi
seulement moi

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cry


Cry:         to utter sounds of grief or suffering
                to shed tears
                weep
                to shout
                to utter a characteristic call (of an animal)
                to utter loudly
                to announce publicly
                a shout, scream or wail
                a fit of weeping
                the call of an animal
                an entreaty
                appeal
                altogether different
Weep:  to shed tears from an overwhelming emotion
                to mourn or grieve
                to exude
                dripping or oozing liquid
               
                I’ve heard many cries
                none of these describe
yet how do I describe the sounds of your voice as you carried him to his grave and only I knew why you broke and shed those tears. I heard the sound before words could reach anyone and could only touch you with one hand hold your pain in my own memory and stir the warmth of life back into your soul. I’m sorry, never realised how badly the deed touched your soul my love. You are the one who mean the world to me. Please forgive. No words will find your weeping that day as I weep today
“wailing sounds of grief altogether different oozing liquid to mourn what was almost lost” or what is lost depending on our view             
                

4 comments: